The step-by-step process for purchasing custom wood products from Sun Mountain is as follows:
- Select the desired product and request a quote (or discuss a unique product design with Sun Mountain). This can be done via the Sun Mountain website, with a sales representative, with notes or drawings, or from plans provided by the architect or contractor.
- Sun Mountain will design the product and provide a free, no obligation quote—including specifications, engineering drawings (as applicable), lead times, and pricing.
- Sign the quote to accept for order.
- Pay a 50% deposit on the order, prior to production.
- Sun Mountain will manufacture the product, with the highest quality materials and construction.
- Sun Mountain will schedule shipment and delivery.
- Pay the final 50% of the order prior to shipment or, if a trade customer with established credit with Sun Mountain, final payment will be due according to terms.
- Sun Mountain will ship the product safely to the jobsite or business location.
- Sun Mountain will provide after-the-sale service as needed, backed by the company’s industry-leading product warranty.